Overall Review

May 28th, 2014
technician
very professinal and answered all my questions. im very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor thank you!

May 24th, 2014
I think Dr. Hurley is a very good doctor and I have recommended her to others.

May 16th, 2014
Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in town
I have the typical issues of any woman over 40. I do not want to look tired, worn or old. Dr. Hurley is excellent at assessing your cosmetic needs with the goal to enhance the way you look and to address your concerns. I have had excellent advise from her with great outcome from simple interventions such as botox, voluma and juviderm. Her staff are warm, friendly and know a lot.

May 13th, 2014
Dr. Hurley
I think Dr. Hurley does a great job in quickly giving options to help with my issues. She is always very pleasant and seems to sincerely care about me. However, I wish I didn't feel so rushed during my appointment. I feel like she is always in a great hurry. When I first became a patient, it didn't seem that way.

May 12th, 2014
Facial and Cyst Removal
The entire process was so easy. Appointment started on time. I was in and out very quickly. I felt the instructions provided were excellent and the dr and staff made everything comfortable.

April 29th, 2014
The experience is great! The staff is prompt and courteous.

September 22nd, 2013
Professional & cutting edge in Dermatology
I was introduced to Dr. Mary Hurley and her practice of professionals through a mutual friend while visiting in Dallas. I live in Maine and travel to see Dr. Hurley at leaset 2-3 times a year. Why.. After trying many skin care products and routines she is the only Dr. I have seen that gave me positive results. From a health standpoint she is very knowledgeable. Her staff is professional, courteous and prompt with inquiries. I highly recommend Dr. Hurley and her practice.

September 15th, 2013
always excellent
Dr. Hurley is always professional and knowledgeable, as well as a warm and caring person. She listens to the patient to accurately assess and manage their concerns. Her staff is wonderful: they are always efficient and polite, and often call to follow up after a visit.

September 10th, 2013
There is such a feeling of calm in the office. I always know I will have an answer to my problem and that is such a relief. Dr. Hurley is very professional yet personable. I know she is busy yet we always get to visit a bit. I love the skin products I get from NDDA and they stay up on the very latest. I do appreciate having a female doctor and if she isn't available, ALL of the doctors are women, and all have been good. I am very happy with NDDA.

September 10th, 2013
Dr Hurley and her staff are so wonderful. Their recommendations for treatment are spot on, easy to get an appointment and follow up very efficient. So happy to have her as my dermatologist.

September 8th, 2013
Best in Dallas
Dr. Hurley is the best...I have been seeing her for over 10 years, she is accurate, aggressive, reasonable and willing to spend as much time as necessary with her patients. She is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a competent dermatologist.

September 8th, 2013
I've had trouble with acne since middle school and I've been to many different dermatologists over the years. Dr. Hurley is the first doctor to clear up my skin! She is very caring and extremely intelligent. I've have recommended her to my entire family and they all love her!