A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutton
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Clark Hutton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Mary Hutton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hutton practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.