A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Clark Hutton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Mary Hutton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Hutton practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.