inactive

Mary C Hutton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 28th, 2014
great doctor
Dr Hutton has a great personality and she is very attentive,warm and positive. i would highly recommend her.

September 18th, 2012
Best Doctor in the World!!!
Dr Hutton is the best. She has taken care of my famly and I for the past 5 years and I would never go to another doctor

November 27th, 2011
What all Dr's should be like!!
Dr Hutton is very attentive and has no problem spending time to educate you. She is super busy but always remembers you and your family sometimes even members who are not her patient! The whole team at Elmhurst Clinic OakPark are professional pleasant its almost like a family!

March 2nd, 2010
Great doctor!
When I moved to the Chicagoland area, I didn't visit a doctor for over two years. Finally giving in to my mother's nagging, I found a doctor within my health insurance network. I chose Dr. Hutton and love her. She's great at listening to your problem, suggesting tests/alternatives and the entire staff is quick and courteous. I have never waited over 5 minutes in the office. I would recommend her to anyone living in the Oak Park area and looking for a great family doctor.