A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hyde has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Hyde practice?
Dr. Mary Hyde practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Crockett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Crockett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.