A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Iacocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacocca
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Iacocca, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacocca graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Iacocca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Virginia Iacocca MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Iacocca practice?
- Dr. Mary Iacocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Iacocca practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pathologists.