Dr. Mary Imig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 2nd, 2015
I absolutely love this doctor- both as a person and a professional.

October 28th, 2012
Satisfied w/Hysterectomy Results after 1 year
Dr Imig performed my hysterectomy last year. She is very knowledgeable, competent, calm and skilful surgeon. Getting surgery date is easy due to my urgency of potential cancer. However, getting routine annual appointment is not as easy. My hysterectomy operation went successfully without complication. After one year, my scar is healing as expected. She is an angle. Highly recommend :-)

April 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I have been with Dr. Imig during my second pregnancy and later on, she has always been very attentive and friendly, and at the same time professional, informative and knowledgeable. I always feel at ease with her, and she performs all the procedures pain-free. I think she did the most unnoticeable and painless PAP exam as well as IUD insertion. Overall a great doctor!

April 6th, 2012
Dr.Imig is always attentive each year that I visit her. I feel she really listens to me and asks the right questions. She has always been the very best OB/GYN that I've ever had.

July 27th, 2011
Good for C-Sections.
Since we were expecting twins, we chose Mary Imig after reading many reviews. She was good from the beginning. Her experience really helps and all my exams were painless and quick. But, she was kept asking for c-section. Both babies were head down around 8th month. She was disappointed that she can't do c-section. She told us right away that she won't do vaginal delivery for twins. We were really disappointed at that point. There is not even a single fcator to consider c-section. It was my first pregnancy & I am completely healthy, babies are healthy and prefect head down position.Had we known earlier that she won't do normal twin delivery, we wouldn't have chosen her at all. Then, she referred another doctor in the same complex.So, if you know u r gonna do c-section, Mary Imig is right choiceIf you wanna have normal delivery, go with other doctors.