A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Connell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Connell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jean Connell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Connell practice?
- Dr. Mary Connell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Connell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.