A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cunningham, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cunningham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Cunningham MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Mary Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cunningham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists and East Syracuse Oncologists.