The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Cunningham
Dr. Mary Cunningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in East Syracuse, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and Crouse Health Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Cunningham has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Mary Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Erin Hill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Byuong Ryu
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Suzanne Bartol-Krueger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi11