A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cunningham, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cunningham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Cunningham MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Mary Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cunningham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists and East Syracuse Oncologists.