A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Johannah Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Hill practice?
- Dr. Mary Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hill practices Family Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Family Physicians.