A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mason is Excellent. Dr. Mason has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Mason practice?
Dr. Mary Mason practices Family Medicine near Steelville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cuba, MO and Saint James, MO.
See Steelville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Mason, Dr. Molly Mason, Dr. Marlyn Mason, Dr. Marybeth Mason, Dr. Mimi Mason, Dr. Marianne Mason, Dr. Polly Mason, Dr. Marisela Mason