A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wood, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Josephine Wood MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Wood practice?
- Dr. Mary Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wood practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Greenwood, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Greenwood Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Greenwood Radiologists.