A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wood, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Josephine Wood MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Wood practice?
- Dr. Mary Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wood practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Greenwood, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Greenwood Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Greenwood Radiologists.