A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Jacob MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Mary Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jacob practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.