A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mikuls is Excellent. Dr. Mikuls has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikuls graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikuls has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
- The Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikuls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mikuls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Mikuls practice?
Dr. Mary Mikuls practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Mikuls, Dr. Molly Mikuls, Dr. Marlyn Mikuls, Dr. Marybeth Mikuls, Dr. Mimi Mikuls, Dr. Marianne Mikuls, Dr. Polly Mikuls, Dr. Marisela Mikuls