A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jannelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jannelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jannelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jannelli graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Jannelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lee Jannelli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Jannelli practice?
- Dr. Mary Jannelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Jannelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.