Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 20th, 2013

Dr. Jenkins is wonderful. Her staff is terrible - disorganized, curt, and unhelpful.

|  Couldn't ask for better  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

My family and I have been going to Dr. Jenkins for years. She's an excellent, caring doctor. She has helped me with a wide range of issues over the years. And if she doesn't know the answer or if you need a specialist, she'll get you to the right person. She's extremely caring, straightforward and competent. I can't think of anyone who I would trust with my health more.

|  greatest MD  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

She is yhe very best. She kind and caring and I would tell you to make an appt. now

|  Treated like a person  |  show details
by Nat, NY on Nov 10th, 2011

I found Dr Jenkins easy to talk to and a good listener, very personable and a good communicator. She is extremely knowledgeable, methodical and thorough. She is opened to alternative medicine so that shows what an open minded and smart person she is.

|  favorite dr  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

compassionate, listens to me, insightful, not a drug pusher, calls me even when I don't expect a call from her

|  LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR. J  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

If you are looking for an MD with excellent diagnostic skills and a great bedside manner -- you have found her.Everyone I've referred to her absolutely loves her. She smart, competent, and caring. Haven't had a problem she hasn't figured out and helped me with over many years.

|  WONDERFUL!!!!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

She's simply the BEST! No matter what the problem is, she'll get you through it! I love this Doctor!!!

|  WONDERFUL DOC  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

If the office staff ever gets straightened out, this doctor is fantastic. Helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by Shari R. Santorelli on Aug 25th, 2010

Caring, Compassionate and Wonderful! I love Dr. Jenkins!!!Shari SantorelliNorth Massapequa, NY