Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by M. Diaz on Apr 28th, 2015

Jenkins is like no other doc I've ever seen highly recommended

by Shirley Tretola on Feb 2nd, 2015

She is very easy to discuss health issues and I trust her.

Apr 20th, 2013

Dr. Jenkins is wonderful. Her staff is terrible - disorganized, curt, and unhelpful.

Couldn't ask for better show details Couldn't ask for better
Jan 18th, 2013

My family and I have been going to Dr. Jenkins for years. She's an excellent, caring doctor. She has helped me with a wide range of issues over the years. And if she doesn't know the answer or if you need a specialist, she'll get you to the right person. She's extremely caring, straightforward and competent. I can't think of anyone who I would trust with my health more.

greatest MD show details greatest MD
Nov 13th, 2011

She is yhe very best. She kind and caring and I would tell you to make an appt. now

Treated like a person show details Treated like a person
by Nat, NY on Nov 10th, 2011

I found Dr Jenkins easy to talk to and a good listener, very personable and a good communicator. She is extremely knowledgeable, methodical and thorough. She is opened to alternative medicine so that shows what an open minded and smart person she is.

favorite dr show details favorite dr
Jun 4th, 2011

compassionate, listens to me, insightful, not a drug pusher, calls me even when I don't expect a call from her

LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR. J show details LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR. J
Apr 1st, 2011

If you are looking for an MD with excellent diagnostic skills and a great bedside manner -- you have found her.Everyone I've referred to her absolutely loves her. She smart, competent, and caring. Haven't had a problem she hasn't figured out and helped me with over many years.

WONDERFUL!!!! show details WONDERFUL!!!!
Jan 7th, 2011

She's simply the BEST! No matter what the problem is, she'll get you through it! I love this Doctor!!!

WONDERFUL DOC show details WONDERFUL DOC
Jan 6th, 2011

If the office staff ever gets straightened out, this doctor is fantastic. Helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Shari R. Santorelli on Aug 25th, 2010

Caring, Compassionate and Wonderful! I love Dr. Jenkins!!!Shari SantorelliNorth Massapequa, NY