Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Jo Dimilia
Dr. Mary Jo Dimilia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dimilia is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Elmhurst Hospital Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Jo Dimilia has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Jo Dimilia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Aaron Walfish
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi17