Dr. Mary Hanigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hanigan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015

If you want to feel more depressed and more suicidal, just have a visit with Dr. Hanigan.

October 8th, 2015

She really cares!!

March 15th, 2014

Caring doctor

Dr. Hanigan worked me in with short notice after my doctor called her and told her I was in crisis. I was reluctant to see a psychiatrist and angry that my family insisted that I go. Once there, I had a totally different experience and felt at ease. Her staff was wonderful. She saw me first and then brought in my family. She explained her evaluation to us and then recommended a treatment that has been working. She really listened and respected my viewpoint and understood my fear of medications. The treatment has turned around my life.

February 19th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Hannigan is thorough and has offered valuable adjustments to meds and also adjunct therapy. So glad I decided to go with her expertise in psychiatric issues as opposed to my primary care physician. I have much more confidence in her ability to accurately diagnose and treat.

September 5th, 2012

Dr. Hanigan is the BEST!

I have suffered from mental illness for 15 years, and have seen dozens of doctors and nurses. I was referred to Dr. Hanigan by a friend, and it was pure luck. She took time to hear what had worked for me and what did not. She talked about all the possible medications and why some would be better than others. Then she got me an appointment with a therapist she was sure would work well with me, again a fabulous referral. I feel so confident in her and my treatment, after all these years!

June 29th, 2012

Dr Hannigan, does not spend much time with you after the first appointment. Other appointments are spent writing scripts while you talk to her. She will start you on a new medication or adjust another medication and then will not see you again for 3 months. Forget it if you need to see her in crisis! It took her office staff 2 weeks to tell me that she (Dr.H) would not talk to me over the phone and said if it was an emergency then I should call 911. There is a difference between a major crises and a 911 emergency. Even so, Dr. H would not even see me for 4 weeks!! Nonsense!!! She doesn't seem to care about you after hours. I found another Dr. who is 100% more compassionate and caring than Dr Hannigan. Finally, I have hope and feel better than ever.

May 15th, 2012

DR HANIGAN IS THE BOMB!!!!!

December 1st, 2011

Caring Compasionate

The top of her profession. Dr. Hannigan wants only the best for her patients well being.

July 25th, 2011

Dr. Hanigan has a listening problem. She also does not like it when her patients challenge her plan for treatment. Her staff tends to "forget" you left a message and never gives it to her. She also does not believe in any kind of alternative options such as acupuncture and acupressure. She tends to like to prescribe medications, especially new ones, and then never check in on her patients for over a month. Overall, if you like to get in to see a doctor within a week instead of 6-8 weeks, and you never challenge or question her choice of medications, she would be perfect for you!

December 6th, 2010

Professional Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Hanigan's for several years. I have always found her to be knowledgeable, personable, and current on new medications and research in the psychiatry field.

June 4th, 2010

Great Physician

Kind, considerate and nonjudgemental. She is upfront and honest. I did not feel she was hiding anything but wanting to engage me in participating with my treatment plan. Thank You

May 8th, 2010

Very approachable

I was really nervous about seeing a psychiatrist, but Dr.Hanigan and her staff made it so easy. It was all very professional and caring. I was able to make my own treatment choices after she explained my options and she was very approachable with my questions.