Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Too Busy show details Too Busy
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Kutler seems to have too much on her plate and seems distracted. I thought maybe the first time was just one of those days but it actually was worse the second time when I brought our Son back for a follow up visit.I would not recommend her.

Experienced patient with Dr. kutler show details Experienced patient with Dr. kutler
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Kutler has taken care of my children since birth (they are now teens). They have had problems with serious illness. Dr. Kutler accurately diagnosed and treated them. She was very caring throughout the process. I truly could not have asked for a better doctor or better service. I highly recommend her.

Be Careful!! show details Be Careful!!
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Kutler is not the same doctor as she was 10 years ago. She spends very little time with the patients- usually popping in at the end of the appointment to glance over the assistant's findings and out the door she goes. However if you are interested in hearing the recruitment pitch on the vitamin and weight loss kits she sells on the side, she will be happy to give you a few extra minutes. Her staff seems stressed and irritable and I have noticed new faces each time I was in there over the past year. Because of the seemingly overbooked schedule, stressed staff and lack of focus on her real job of being a doctor my wife and I no longer feel comfortable that she can offer the standard of care she once did.