A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jo Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jo Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jo Minton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jo R Minton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary Jo R. Minton practice?
- Dr. Mary Jo Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jo Minton practices Pediatrics near Towson, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians.