Dr. Mary Jo Szada Is this you?

May 16th, 2016

She's the best dr I have ever had

February 7th, 2016

Most caring doctor ever. She gives 110% to her patients.

December 8th, 2015

horrible! stay away.

My daughter and I went to her for a period of about 6 months. It was horrible!!! Her staff was the worst and she should have seen that but didn't seem to give a crap. Then she was never available for appointments when either of us were sick. We were constantly being told to go to the ER. When we were sick she would give us antibiotics without seeing us and just call it to the pharmacy. She was horrible and being a doctor I'm sorry you can't blame stupidity on bad practices. She knows better and so should her staff, and if they didn't then it was her job to educate them or get rid of them. Her office was always filthy too which is horrible. I left there after only a few months and never looked back till all this broke in the news. Both my daughter and I had blood drawn there and both of us had to be checked out and given HIV tests due to risk of infection. She is a lousy doctor that should be ashamed of herself and should never be allowed to practice medicine again. I agree that she should be in jail for what she has done!

August 25th, 2015

Worse Doctor ever. She sat there looking at her watch,didn't answer all my concerns...made a list with 4 question which I was always told a a young girl to make and have them address but dhe never did answer all of them.

July 31st, 2015

EXCELLENCE

Dr. Maryjo Szada is a EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!! I'd LUV TA GO BACK TA HER...SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENT'S. WELCOME BACK DOC!!! BOUT TIME

July 22nd, 2015

Her staff was the worse I've ever seen disrespectful. An lazy.. They was always ok their cell phones or the office phone always talkin personal calls .. ,or painting their nails . etc etc. They were rude .. An,as for thee urine test I gave tem a urine test as did my friend an they put them on the deal with 4 others an none were marked or sealed. There is much more but just to mad to type right now

July 6th, 2015

In my book she is the best doctor in the area. She doesn't try to make big money off her patients. She treats you for what is wrong with you and she doesn't go on a treasure hunt. She is the most caring doctor I have know in my 72 year on this earth and I think it is so wrong to withhold her license for a mistake. Look at the good she has done, treated people who didn't have money nor insurance, that is more in it self than most of the doctors in the area would do. She will do what it takes to find what is wrong with you if she don't know. I just can't praise her enough.

June 18th, 2015

Sad she's not in practice.. She finally found the perfect team ( staff ) and then lost her licsence. Hope to see her back in practice soon. Only Dr that took time to find and fix my health issues. Sadly missed !!

May 24th, 2015

Dr. Szada treated you for illness and showed love and concern. She treated you like family. Her bedside manner and care are rare today. Most physicians just check you and check you out. She never rushed you out and always showed conscern for your life.

January 18th, 2015

She was horrible my wife got to much warfarin in her system cause of the doctor

September 23rd, 2013

Don't go here if you have a disease or illness that requires lots of attention. She is a kind person, but her staff is HORRIBLE! They are rude, hang up on you, let the answering machine get full constantly, never get back to you, never get prescriptions in, they are SLOOOWWW and rude. Her new office location smells like mildew and looks dirty. STAY AWAY!!!!

August 12th, 2013

The Dr. here is nice but has health issues herself. Once your in one of her rooms, waiting for her you've gotten past the worst part. That which is her awful staff! She hired them now its way past time to fire them. I thought I saw everything until this. They will say your name make commits about your meds have you on speaker phone when you call the office. List goes on and on. Don't understand how this behavior flies.