A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Urso is Excellent. Dr. Urso has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Urso graduated from College of Osteopathic Medicine COMP.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Urso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Urso practice?
Dr. Mary Urso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Urso, Dr. Mamie Urso, Dr. Mara Urso, Dr. Mari Urso, Dr. Maria Urso, Dr. Mariah Urso, Dr. Mariam Urso, Dr. Marian Urso