A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jo Villar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jo Villar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Villar graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Villar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jo Villar DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Jo Villar practice?
- Dr. Mary Jo Villar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jo Villar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Oncologists.