A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Joubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Joubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joubert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Joubert, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Joubert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Joubert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital New Orleans
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Faith Joubert MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Joubert practice?
- Dr. Mary Joubert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Joubert practices Infectious Disease near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Slidell, LA.
See Covington Infectious Disease Doctors.