A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Joy Iheanacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Joy Iheanacho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Joy Iheanacho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iheanacho graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iheanacho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Joy Akunna Chioma Iheanacho MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Joy A. Iheanacho practice?
- Dr. Mary Joy Iheanacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Joy Iheanacho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.