Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Cox
Dr. Mary Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Sewell, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Virtua Berlin, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Wills Eye Hospital. Dr. Cox has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Cox has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...