A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Jurisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jurisson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurisson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jurisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jurisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurisson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jurisson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Jurisson MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Jurisson practice?
- Dr. Mary Jurisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jurisson practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Physiatrists.