Learn more about Dr. Mary Jurisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Jurisson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurisson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jurisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Jurisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurisson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jurisson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Jurisson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Jurisson practice?
- Dr. Mary Jurisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Jurisson practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Physiatrists.