A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Connolly, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kari Connolly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Mary Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Connolly practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Dermatologists.