A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Connolly, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kari Connolly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Mary Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Connolly practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Internists.