A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Connolly, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans