A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mary Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Daly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Daly practice?
Dr. Mary Daly practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.