A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Daly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Daly practice?
Dr. Mary Daly practices Ophthalmology near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Taunton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Daly, Dr. Mamie Daly, Dr. Mara Daly, Dr. Mari Daly, Dr. Maria Daly, Dr. Mariah Daly, Dr. Mariam Daly, Dr. Marian Daly