A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary George is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary George, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. George has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K George MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. George practice?
- Dr. Mary George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary George practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.