A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary George is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary George, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. George has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. George practice?
Dr. Mary George practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.