Dr. Mary George MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 20th, 2012
Unprofessional
Think twice before taking your child to this doctor. She is rude and unprofessional. I took my daughter in for a physical that she needed for school. My daughter is very athletic and she is in club volleyball and tall for her age. My daughter being a secure young lady wanted to go back by herself. When we leave my daughter said that the doctor told her that she is overweight for her age and when my daughter said that she thought it was muscle because she works out all the time with volleyball the doctor proceeded to look her up and down and tell her "NO" you eat too much junk and you are over weight. If my daughter was the typical insecure teenage girl this doctor could have damaged her self esteem and potentially caused more severe problems for her future. How absolutely stupid for a doctor to say that to a minor without first discussing it with the parents.

January 27th, 2012
Straigt to the Point.
She is a wonderful Dr. Mary K. George is straight to the point with what she says and what needs to be done.

August 31st, 2010
Still in practice?
the ratings on this doctor are poor, how is it that this doctor remains in practice ?

August 24th, 2010
HOrrible, rude doctor, no manners, and very judgemental to parents. I would not recommend this woman to treat animals, much less children!

July 5th, 2010
Dissatisfied
Our first time experience was not a pleasant one. The first thing the Dr. addressed to my daughter very loud and clear was for her to get her insurance card otherwise she would not be able to examine my grandson. Now I know that the insurance can be verified via the computer or by placing a phone call. So she wasn't too concerned about my grandson, just her $. The office is very small and not very clean. There are toys that all the children come and play with, not dissenfecting wipes or sanitizer to clean toys as they are being passed around, so the germs are getting passed on --very unsanitary. The receptionist area is nothing but clutter and there are files on the floor , on chairs, and all over the place. Lastly, we have to travel a good 55 miles to see her(cause she was highly referred) but, a couple of times my daughter has gone all the way up there to find that the office is closed, or there was a mix up on the dates. This is lack of organization, and failure to communicate with the patient and confirm appointments. Times are hard- gas is not cheap, and I am sure that they are not willing to compensate her for the time and gas wasted to go up there. so REALLY I AM IN LIMBO about this DR. You decide if you really want to go to her.

December 16th, 2009
Worst Doctor for Children
She is rude, dirty, doesn't communicate with the children and doesn't know what she is doing. The staff are stupid to say the least and probably do not have the requred training or schooling to do their jobs. It is very unprofessional and she has mis-diagnosed my son twice now. I saw a different doctor after seeing her and he had double ear infections, she looked in his ears and said he had strep....go figure!