Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

Apr 17th, 2015

I have never had such a horrible experience with a doctor before. My mother and I both saw her on two separate occasions. Both were miserable. I don't think she cares about her patients, at all. I think her goal is how many patients, (billings), can she see in a day. I will never go back to her and I would not recommend her to anyone.

Very Rude, Shady, and Money Hungry Office Manager! show details Very Rude, Shady, and Money Hungry Office Manager!
Dec 16th, 2014

Not at all the place you want too spend your money at!!!!! Very very rude, unprofessional Business Office Manager! She's very abdomen about getting as much money as she can from you, not even worried about your quality of care! She's very short and rude too "some" of the employees I've "witnessed" on many occasions! The sad thing about it is that the wonderful Doctor's are NOT at all aware of how she truly treats her Staff!

Nov 17th, 2014

Anybody who knows Dr. Green know the comments made by someone on 10-30-13 are incorrect and unfounded. I have known this Doctor for many years and she is the most professional and caring person I know. She does a lot of community work and gives up her own personal time to mentor others. As a patient I would recommend Dr. Green highly to all my family and friends.

Worst, most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen show details Worst, most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen
Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Green was absolutely horrible. I am horrified by the unprofessionalism she exhibited while I visited. I felt like a number and she made rude, racist comments. Please avoid this shady "doctor" at all costs. It is not worth the time.