A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Miller, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kirsten Bradstock Miller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Mary Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Miller practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists and Columbia Adolescent Specialists.