Dr. Mary Powderly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Powderly?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Powderly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2015

Dr. Powderly is the best.

April 28th, 2012

awesome doctor

October 28th, 2011

Mary's fees are getting outrageous and she continues to refuse to work "in network" with any Insurers, which make is harder to pay. It seems the caring, one on one Dr is now more interested in running a business (always "pushing"some other service or product done in her office) and I will not be returning after being her patient for many many years. (same goes from several other people I know; stopped going to her for same reasons)

November 26th, 2010

She is very in tune to the concerns of middle aged women.

July 27th, 2010

My very first visit i waited almost 4 hours to get into the examation room. then was in the examation room for another hour. her staff is very rude and unperfessional.

January 13th, 2010

Powderly will spend time with you like no other doctor. Call before your appointment to make sure she is running on time. After running around to different specialist, she finally provided me with the right tests. One huge downfall -- after telling me I am a very healthy person she gave me vitamins I did not need which gave me migraines (no wonder when you pump your body with 800% of your daily need of vitamins). I've had several doctors including my holistic chiropractor telling me she went WAY OVERBOARD. She obviously gets a very good commission from the vitamin company she uses (which I've never heard of before). I also have a family member that was too close to a stroke because Powderly played around with her medicine she's been on for 4 years and pumped her up with other vitamins. She can be to the extreme - be careful. She is very knowledgeable in many fields of medicine, but I would take her suggestions to a second opinion.

December 3rd, 2009

Call before you make an appt

With very popular and extremely sensitive/knowledgeable physicians, appts can get backed up. I call before I go to find out how its going. I have had other docs have this problem, and once I figured this out, I was a much happier patient. I would go to no other doc, Dr. Powderly is very professional, stays educated, and I would place my health and life in her hands. Her staff are friendly, and the alternative practise (acupuncture)is great advantage. I find Dr. Cimini to be very knowledge, caring and an asset to the team.

June 23rd, 2009

Amazing caring anti-aging doctor

When I started menopause I searched high and low for a professional with the credentials and background to help me to make some better choices about my health care. She does not accept insurance, but fortunately I have an out-of-network plan, however even if I didn't she is worth every penny. She is kind, caring, incredibly well informed, approaches medicine from both a western medicine and eastern philosophy background and has helped me tremendously from a hormonal and nutrition standpoint...her expertise is not limited to women, she is also very helpful with men and helped my husband during a health crisis.

August 15th, 2016