Dr. Mary Schaefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Schaefer?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Mary Schaefer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 11th, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Listens carefully and remembers you each time.

October 11th, 2015

Wish there were more days she worked, however completely understand why she has her office hours so cut back. If we could all have those hours when we worked we would choose to do so. :) She always answers her texts, messages, and calls promptly! Great Dr. she will listen and do her best to help you.

December 14th, 2011

Find another Doctor

I don't think I've ever encountered anything like this place before. I shall try to be brief whilst explaining some points, I fear otherwise I could write a book on flaws here! Firstly you will not be called back to make an appt if Dr Schaefer is busy (she amazingly always is!) 2ndly on both my visits I waited OVER an hr to be seen.I actually thought I had been forgotten about on my 1st visit. My 2nd visit I was able to see the doctor walking up & down the hall way, chatting to various people as i waited. I was unhappy with my treatment & thought something was wrong so rang for advice etc. I rang several times, I never received a call back. Perfect doctor patient relationship indeed!! Pls do NOT waste your time or money here & find another doctor who will look after you & at least answer your calls!

September 6th, 2011

A long time patient

Dr. Schaefer has been the best doctor that has ever helped me over more than 10 years now. She has been great at "thinking outside of the box" and finding the root cause of problems that other doctors didn't come close to diagnosing.As with any good pain specialist, she needs to see at first if you are compliant with the medications that she can prescribe in her arsenal against agony.Her skills are in really high demand. Sometimes it may take extra time to see her because she is so accommodating but she has always offered as much time as I have needed when it is my turn. She has helped my overall quality of life increase substantially from the bottom of the barrel and thinking that I could not stand another day of pain.

February 20th, 2011

Find another Physician

Highly recommend finding another Dr. Here you will be treated extremely poorly. If you do go to Dr. Schaefer, do not ask any questions. She expects you to like and trust here on the spot, no questions asked. Whatever procedure she wants to do, you are expected to just do it, no questions asked. The most arrogant and uncaring physician I have ever met. I waited over two hours for my first appointment and when she scheduled a procedure with me at the hospital she did not even show up. No respect for her patients time or feelings. If you are in pain, you deserve to find another physician who will understand and try to help.

February 20th, 2011