A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sweet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sweet, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Sweet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Shawnee Mission Urgent Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Karen Sweet MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Mary Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Sweet practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.