A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kalafut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kalafut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kalafut, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalafut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kalafut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kalafut MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Kalafut practice?
- Dr. Mary Kalafut has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kalafut practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.