A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kannankeril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannankeril
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kannankeril Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kannankeril, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannankeril graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Charles Kannankeril MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Kannankeril practice?
- Dr. Mary Kannankeril has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kannankeril practices Psychiatry near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montville, NJ.
See Caldwell Psychiatrists.