A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kannankeril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kannankeril, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannankeril graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Charles Kannankeril MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Kannankeril practice?
- Dr. Mary Kannankeril has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kannankeril practices Psychiatry near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montville, NJ.
See Caldwell Psychiatrists.