A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kaplan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Brennan Kaplan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Mary Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kaplan practices Emergency Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Emergency Physicians.