A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate McCaffrey, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffrey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate McCaffrey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate McCaffrey practice?
- Dr. Kate McCaffrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kate McCaffrey practices Family Medicine near Sweet Home, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sweet Home Family Physicians.