A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate McCaffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate McCaffrey, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffrey
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffrey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate McCaffrey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate McCaffrey practice?
- Dr. Kate McCaffrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kate McCaffrey practices Family Medicine near Sweet Home, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sweet Home Primary Care Doctors.