A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kate McCullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kate McCullen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCullen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kate McCullen MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Kate McCullen practice?
- Dr. Mary Kate McCullen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kate McCullen practices Internal Medicine near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Aston Internists.