Dr. Mary Keegan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
I have been going to her for over 15 years she also delivered my son. As a doctor and a person I loved her until my recent experience which was blamed on her by her staff and if it was her well I can't believe it. I was denied medical care due to an unpaid balance I tried to make arrangements on I had been in the hospital 3 times and had 4 different surgeries over a 4 months span and her office staff treated me like a piece of trash. I have been doing here since I was 14 and to be treated like that it was horrible. When I tried to talk to someone regard it I called over 15 times with no return call and always being told the person I need to speak with is not at her desk. Then finally when I got to speak with someone she talked to me like a piece of crap she yelled at me cut me off and refused to help me... I have never in my life been treated like this. I will never recommend this office to anyone. And everyone I know has also changed doctors due to this that's over 10 people. And on top I had also found out I was recently pregnant and was told Dr keegan no longer wanted to be my doctor due to my health issues which she has helped with for again almost 16 years.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Keegan always takes time to address all of my concerns and questions. She has provided excellent care to me.

February 10th, 2014
Best Gynecological Doctor I've Ever Had
I have been going to Dr. Keegan for at least 20 years and have never had any problems. She did my hysterectomy years ago and I have been to her ever since. I have never had a problem of getting an appointment and no they do not even open the appointment calendar 10 or more months ahead of time. She has always been very professional, polite and helpful.

September 9th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Keegan is a fantastic doctor. She has a great bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. She always trys to go the extra mile to find out what is wrong with you if you are experiencing a problem. It does take a while to get an appointment for an annual exam, but the reason it takes so long is because she is so wonderful. Put it on your calander to call 6 months in advance before you need an appointment. Emergencies get to see her right away.....the same day!

April 19th, 2011
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Keegan. She has a wonderful "bedside manner"; Very courteous and professional. Always willing to answer questions/discuss concerns. One reveiw stated 10 - 11 months to get an appointment; however my experience is that they do not schedule that far in advance. I always complete the Post Card and it is mailed to me 2-3 months of when my annual exam is due; I then call to scheduled the appointment. Fortunately I have not had an emergency or been faced with any problems so I cannot attest to how these are handled.Wonderful office staff. Very polite and courteous. I love going there.

July 28th, 2009
Nice lady, too busy!
She is very nice person, but very busy. Paps have to be scheduled ten or eleven months in advance and don't have an emergency, can't see her for three or four weeks. Will be pushed off on one of the other non busy doctors in medical groups. Usually the men in the group that hurt patients during exams. Also, she seems not to interested in locating the source of pain, more interested in getting you off the table and out the door with a prescription. But, she is a nice lady.