Dr. Mary Keen MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Wheaton, IL

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2015
My son has seen Dr. Keen for 17 years. She is a tremendous Doctor. She has so much information to share with you, She always follows up with letters to you and various people who need a letter. She cares about my son, but our entire family. She makes sure my son is getting the best care wherever we go.

September 4th, 2012
Best of the Best!
Highly recommend.She has done so much for us. She is very informative,helpful and very dedicated to making sure she has done everything she can do for her patients/parents.She is the BEST!!!

January 31st, 2012
Be far Dr Keen is is the best doctor around. She is the most caring doctor I have ever meet. She has been working with my daughter for a couple years now. She will do what ever it takes to get the needed results. She listens to your needs and does her very best to help people with very complex problems. I very highly recommend her.

January 25th, 2012
She cares about her patients
MoralEthicalCaring. What more could you want in a doctor.

January 24th, 2012
A pediatrician who cares!
Every time I meet with Dr. Keen, I leave the office truly feeling that she cares about my son. She is caring and compassionate about her patients and family members. She understands how hard it is to take care of a child with special needs. We have been a patient with Dr. Keen for the last 7 years, and her 29 years of experience is evident. I am so thankful for finding her during our time of need 7 years ago. She has been awesome!

August 22nd, 2011
Dr. Keen is an incredible doctor! Without Dr. Keen I would not be able to walk. She treats more than the physical issue she gives emotional support durring the troublesome times. She will spend as much time as is need to make sure you have the best care and progress.

August 31st, 2010
Dr. Keen is the BEST
Micah saw Dr. Keen after being diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury at 1yr old. I cannot say enough good things to accurately describe this doctor. She is the most caring and has incredible bedside manner to my child and us (parents). SHE TAKES HER TIME to really listen to us and help our son grow to be the best that he can be. I trust her and her recommendations.

March 27th, 2010
Dr Keen is the best of the best!
Dr Keen is by far the best Doc around!!!! My daughter has had problems with CRPS in her right leg. She was in a CAT boot for close to 5 years. Other doctors gave up and could not help us. Dr. Keen has by far helped my daughter regain almost full use of her leg now. Doctor Keen is also the most caring professional I have ever met. She takes the time to really get to know the person she is caring for. I highly recomend her to anyone who needs rehab type help. She is the best of the best.

July 25th, 2016