A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kelly MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Kelly practice?
- Dr. Mary Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kelly practices Internal Medicine near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.