A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Keown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Keown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Keown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Keown graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Keown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Keown practice?
Dr. Mary Keown practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.