Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Wayne hardin on Jan 18th, 2016

What a great dr very unders tanding. Wants to help in anyway she can

Redhead! show details Redhead!
by Suzanne Von Osterheldt on Jan 14th, 2016

I very much liked Dr. Kerber. I didn't return to her because I live in a different city, I don't drive & my husband doesn't want to travel just to see a specific doctor. I am sorry.

Best Dr. ever show details Best Dr. ever
by Mark on Nov 10th, 2015

I have spine problems. Dr. Kerber is the most kind and caring Dr. you will find. I absolutely love it when I have my visits to her office. She always listens, explains and has an approach that is not found with other Dr's. The bottom line is she cares and is listens and explains her findings. Best Dr. ever!!!

Aug 17th, 2015

Dr Kerber is an exceptional neurologist! I have been dealing with moderate to severe back pain for 8 years. With her medical care, procedure appointments and referrals...I am no longer in severe pain. I am finally getting my quality of life back.

I had to come back to neurologists in Casper due to driving/husband issues! show details I had to come back to neurologists in Casper due to driving/husband issues!
by Suzanne Von Osterheldt on Apr 13th, 2015

I appreciated her discussing changes before she made them. (It's nice being treated intellectually.)

Feb 28th, 2015

Nice person, no clinical skills

I believe she lies and abuses medical authority to cover her mistakes show details I believe she lies and abuses medical authority to cover her mistakes
Sep 14th, 2013

I believe she failed to perform due diligence and made substantive and dangerous treatment errors including failing to engage at critical times. I also believe that in an effort to preemptively protect herself from any potential legal liability, that she then lied about me and my medical care, at my great expense (abusing her medical authority to discredit me). It is my opinion that this doctor should he avoided.

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Kerber is amazing. She is a kind, compassionate, and intelligent professional who has been a huge help to me. I have a condition that I will have for the rest of my life but she is helping me cope with this as best as I can. She really cares about her patients and spends whatever time is necessary to help me. I am so thankful that she is my neurologist!

Hope lost ! show details Hope lost !
Jul 28th, 2012

I called this office to get a appoint with Dr Kerber the nurse said she is not taking any new patients, I told the nurse what is going on with me she told me she would tell Dr kerber, then Dr Kerber called me and gave me some hope, She said she was Interest in my case! next thing i know her nurse called me and said Dr kerber is not taking any new patients? Im still in shock!!!

by Chris Marlow on Mar 30th, 2011

I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Kerber found the problem & it's changing my life for the best.

Caring, Kind, Capable and Intelligent show details Caring, Kind, Capable and Intelligent
by Dr. Lorrie Poteet on Nov 23rd, 2009

I was very impressed with the professionalism and caring of this Dr.