Dr. Mary Kerber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Life-Changing Lack of Due Diligence
My opinion and belief is that she lacks integrity and is not above covering up her mistakes, even when strongly against her patient's best interests. She is an establishment hack. I believe she has a certain disdain for lowly workers, and can lack due diligence when a patient needs her the most. All my opinions. I would avoid her.

July 20th, 2016
Wonderful First Visit
I would recommend Dr. Kerber to others. She is kind, extremely knowledgeable with a wonderful patient manner. She listens to her patients as one human being to another and not like your just a number. I was apprehensive about my first appointment (my last neurologist was with me for 26 years), but Dr. Mary made me feel very comfortable and secure putting my medical future into her hands.

March 30th, 2016
Your in good hands with Dr. Kerber
I have some chronic spinal problems. Dr. Kerber is my favorite Dr. ever. She takes the time to explain concepts, she is happy to answer questions and most importantly she listens. I am blessed to have had Dr. Kerber as my Dr. over the past 10 years. My spine will never get better but knowing that Dr. Kerber is there when I have questions or fears, makes all the difference in the world.

January 18th, 2016
What a great dr very unders tanding. Wants to help in anyway she can

January 14th, 2016
Redhead!
I very much liked Dr. Kerber. I didn't return to her because I live in a different city, I don't drive & my husband doesn't want to travel just to see a specific doctor. I am sorry.

November 10th, 2015
Best Dr. ever
I have spine problems. Dr. Kerber is the most kind and caring Dr. you will find. I absolutely love it when I have my visits to her office. She always listens, explains and has an approach that is not found with other Dr's. The bottom line is she cares and is listens and explains her findings. Best Dr. ever!!!

August 17th, 2015
Dr Kerber is an exceptional neurologist! I have been dealing with moderate to severe back pain for 8 years. With her medical care, procedure appointments and referrals...I am no longer in severe pain. I am finally getting my quality of life back.

April 13th, 2015
I had to come back to neurologists in Casper due to driving/husband issues!
I appreciated her discussing changes before she made them. (It's nice being treated intellectually.)

February 28th, 2015
Nice person, no clinical skills

September 14th, 2013
I believe she lies and abuses medical authority to cover her mistakes
I believe she failed to perform due diligence and made substantive and dangerous treatment errors including failing to engage at critical times. I also believe that in an effort to preemptively protect herself from any potential legal liability, that she then lied about me and my medical care, at my great expense (abusing her medical authority to discredit me). It is my opinion that this doctor should he avoided.

October 20th, 2012
Dr. Kerber is amazing. She is a kind, compassionate, and intelligent professional who has been a huge help to me. I have a condition that I will have for the rest of my life but she is helping me cope with this as best as I can. She really cares about her patients and spends whatever time is necessary to help me. I am so thankful that she is my neurologist!

July 28th, 2012
Hope lost !
I called this office to get a appoint with Dr Kerber the nurse said she is not taking any new patients, I told the nurse what is going on with me she told me she would tell Dr kerber, then Dr Kerber called me and gave me some hope, She said she was Interest in my case! next thing i know her nurse called me and said Dr kerber is not taking any new patients? Im still in shock!!!