Neurologists
Chmg Cheyenne Medical Specialists
5050 Powderhouse Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
307-634-1311
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I believe she lies and abuses medical authority to cover her mistakes  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I believe she failed to perform due diligence and made substantive and dangerous treatment errors including failing to engage at critical times. I also believe that in an effort to preemptively protect herself from any potential legal liability, that she then lied about me and my medical care, at my great expense (abusing her medical authority to discredit me). It is my opinion that this doctor should he avoided.

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Kerber is amazing. She is a kind, compassionate, and intelligent professional who has been a huge help to me. I have a condition that I will have for the rest of my life but she is helping me cope with this as best as I can. She really cares about her patients and spends whatever time is necessary to help me. I am so thankful that she is my neurologist!

Aug 3rd, 2012

She's great but she's still not as great as Dr. S.Bergman of Washington State. I loved Mary, but it's the difference between Stanford and U.Texas

|  Hope lost !  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

I called this office to get a appoint with Dr Kerber the nurse said she is not taking any new patients, I told the nurse what is going on with me she told me she would tell Dr kerber, then Dr Kerber called me and gave me some hope, She said she was Interest in my case! next thing i know her nurse called me and said Dr kerber is not taking any new patients? Im still in shock!!!

by Chris Marlow on Mar 30th, 2011

I couldn't be more pleased. Dr Kerber found the problem & it's changing my life for the best.

|  Caring, Kind, Capable and Intelligent  |  show details
by Dr. Lorrie Poteet on Nov 23rd, 2009

I was very impressed with the professionalism and caring of this Dr.