Dr. Mary Barker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Barker?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Mary Barker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

Dr. Kidd is awesome. Sweet and understanding. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

October 21st, 2016

Dr. Kidd

I had gone to Dr. Mulliniks for many years. After he retired I made an appointment with Dr. Kidd. I want to tell you that she is one of the nicest Doctors I know. So glad to be a patient of hers.

September 23rd, 2016

I did not receive a confirmation call or email in advance of my appointment which seemed odd. Overall, I didn't find the front desk staff very friendly. I had a considerably long wait but enjoyed Dr. Kidd. She was professional, engaging and I could tell she would listen if I had issues to talk through (I was only in for a check-up). I will return to this office and hope for a better experience on the front end of my appointment next time.

March 21st, 2014

I was so nervous when I went to see her today. However, after meeting her the nervousness went away. She was patient, easy to talk to and has an excellent bedside manner. If I had more doctors like her then I wouldn't be so nervous. So happy that I my girlfriend recommended me.

May 28th, 2013

Where is Dr. Kidd these days?

I abosolutely love DR. Kidd - I've spent the last 2 years making appointments with other doctors because she has been "on leave". After calling around at a few places I've heard she won't be returing. Is she no longer with the Wellstar system? I absolutely love her and want to find out where she is now! I can't take another appointment with a rough doctor with poor bedside manner after finding doctor Kidd! Please share if you have any information about where she has gone!! Thank you!

September 6th, 2011

Dr. Kidd is the best physician I have ever seen. She listened to my concerns and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I have told all of my friends and family to see her too!

May 4th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Kidd's thoroughness and not feeling pressured for time.

November 19th, 2010

Awesome!!

Of all the doctors I have been to Dr Kidd was by far the best. She spent plenty of time with me, was easy to talk to, and great to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

June 24th, 2010

This is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she has an amazing bedside manner. Never before have I met a doctor so willing to listen to me and work with me to find a solution to my medical problem. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family members.

March 25th, 2010

Dr. Mary Kidd at Wellstar in Austell 03/25/10

Dr. Mary Kiss has to be the top OB/GYN I have had. The moment she walked in the door I felt comfortable. She was quick during the physical exam and was very careful. Mary talked to me for 45 minutes about issues I felt needed to be addressed. She gave me wonderful advice for a problem I was having and to me, that shows how she cares for me and other patients. I'm excited to have a permanet doctor in the area who I fell I can trust. To her, what she does is her job, but to me what she does makes my life much better. Thank you Dr. Mary Kidd. I look forward to my next visit. I hope this message finds you well.

November 8th, 2016