A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kilo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kilo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilo graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kilo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Nathanson Kilo MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Kilo practice?
- Dr. Mary Kilo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kilo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.