A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kilo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilo
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kilo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kilo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilo graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kilo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Nathanson Kilo MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Kilo practice?
- Dr. Mary Kilo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kilo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.