Overall Review

December 29th, 2015
Took my mother in law who can be difficult. Dr. King was courteous and thorough.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. King set my nervous Mother at ease . She agrees with our "if it ain't broke don't fix it" motto, and did not go over the top ordering tests etc. For once, Mom complied and we are so happy she has someone to turn to if she needs help.

January 31st, 2014
Disgusted by this Practice
My sister has Dr. King as a primary care physician. She has been suffering with lower back pain for the last 6 months now. Went to Dr. King and nothing was recommended. She went again. Nothing. After the 3rd visit, they recommended physical therapy. No x-ray, no MRI. In the meantime, her pain is so bad, she can't sleep or have a normal quality of life. She went to the physical therapist and not much help. She called Dr. King's and the receptionist called her back to tell her there was nothing that they could do. The dr. didn't bother to call her. I took her to the emergency room about a month 1/2 ago and with insurance regulations, the emergency room dr. would not give her an xray or MRI. She was sent back to her primary (Dr. King). She was then sent to a specialist and had to wait a month to see them. The specialist gave her an x-ray. Nothing showed up and she was told to go home stretch. In the meantime, she is still in horrible pain, the pain is traveling down her legs making her knees weak and the pain is now in her arms. She is trying to work and is a mother of two. I begged her to call Dr. King today. She called and spoke to the receptionist and cried. The receptionist said she would call her back. OMG. She called her back and told her there is nothing they can do. I immediately picked up the phone and called. I explained my sister's situation and said that I would like the doctor to call my sister back, that a doctor should be addressing the issue, not the receptionist. I am completely and utterly disgusted.

December 24th, 2011
She's great!
I had a horrible experience with my first doctor after moving to western Mass. Then I found Dr. King. She's great. She spends the time to talk to you and understand your condition. She respected my views about medications and counseled me accordingly. She is always available; if you need to get in, her office staff (who are also great) will make it happen. She's smart and funny and caring. I'm glad I found her!

September 7th, 2010
GREAT NEW INTERNIST
i NEEDED TO FIND A NEW INTERNIST, WHICH WAS NOT EASY TO DO IN MA. I WAS GIVEN DR. KING'S NAME BY MY OBGYN PHYSICIAN. MY VISIT WAS THOROUGH,COMPASSIONATE AND SHE SHOWED A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.DR. KING IS THE TYPE OF DOCTOR THAT ONE DOES NOT GET NERVOUS ABOUT GOING TO SEE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.