Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Kingma-Noland
Dr. Mary Kingma-Noland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kingma-Noland is affiliated with Providence Milwaukie Hospital, Providence Portland Medical Center and Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center. Dr. Kingma-Noland has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Kingma-Noland has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Kingma-Noland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.
Dr. Ted Keyes
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Wailuku, HI 0 mi36
Dr. Courtney Ramirez
Wailuku, HI 0 mi10
Dr. Scott Hoskinson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Wailuku, HI 0 mi34