A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kirkwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kirkwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kirkwood, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kirkwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary V Kirkwood MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Kirkwood practice?
- Dr. Mary Kirkwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kirkwood practices Psychiatry near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Psychiatrists.