A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kirkwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kirkwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkwood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kirkwood, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kirkwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary V Kirkwood MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Kirkwood practice?
- Dr. Mary Kirkwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kirkwood practices Psychiatry near Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Psychiatrists.